As the economy worsens, it seems that some people start looking at alternatives: bartering, sweepstakes or, more desparately, shoplifting, ponzi schemes, bank robberies, etc. Regarding some of the more elicit forms employment, it also seems that there are newbies trying to break into the field, not professionals nor those that have been doing it for a while and have perfected their trade.
We're talking about amatuers. Here are a few recent examples:
- Suspected bank robber eats evidence though a gun and dyed cash were found in his vehicle
- Teens tape themselves stealing Christmas gifts and get caught by the same said tape
- Another bank robber leaves his wallet, along with his ID, at the scene of the crime
- Some one breaks into a house, doesn't steal anything but decorates it instead
- Pot growers decide the best place to grow their crop is in a warehouse behind the local police station